Please note: Our previous newsletters may include links to web pages that no longer work.
You are welcome to review the content to catch up on our story. Be sure not to miss any future developments. Subscribe to receive our newsletters here.
- Missing Black Fly due to the Coronavirus? Binge on a prior program!.
- Black Fly Story Hour #10 postponed due to the Coronavirus.
- Black Fly Story Hour #9 was a huge success…with another sold out performance! Watch all the stories online.; Learn how you can help on Giving Tuesday.
- Black Fly Story Hour #9 will be held on Friday, October 25th at ConVal High School; Thornton Wilder’s play “Our Town” will be presented by ConVal Drama November 14 – 16, directed by Thornton Wilder Center for the Art’s Student Representative ConVal Junior Abby Theberge; The film, “In Our Living and In our Dying” a documentary produced by the Wilder Family explores some of the special qualities that emerge in high school productions of “Our Town”; ‘Thank You’ to Krystal Morin, TWCA Board member departing to study for a Master’s Degree in Choral Conducting; TWCA information meeting at the DubHub on May 16th.
- Robert Pettegrew Associates Retained; Jane Wisan joins our Advisory Committee; Did you miss our last Black Fly Story Hour?…access the stories from the newsletter; Information Presentation at DubHub on May 16, 2019; ConVal’s Sixth annual summer musical, Annie Jr., will be held August 1-2, 2019; Black Fly Story Hour #9 will be held on October 25, 2019; Board Member Spotlight: Gloria Schultz; Thornton Wilder at the MacDowell Colony
- “The Contoocook Valley Visual and Performing Arts Center has a new name.”; “mini pop-up” video recording sessions – Saturday, January 26th and Saturday, February 2nd, from 1-5 p.m.; “Black Fly Story Hour – Love and Winter Edition” – Friday, February 15, 2019; New Architectural Renderings; Website Makeover
- “Presentation to the ConVal School Board illustrating Scully Architects’ and Nextstage Design’s conceptual plans for the Contoocook Valley Visual and Performing Arts Center – includes a link to the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript’s coverage of the presentation”; Co-sponsorship of “Granny D: The Power of One” at ConVal High School – Friday, October 12, 2018; “Black Fly Story Hour – Fall Foliage Edition” – Friday, October 26, 2018.
- “Fill The Void” will be discussed at the Upcoming ConVal School Board Meeting – Tuesday, August 7, 2018; ConVal Grad Madeline Ciocci appears in NYC Play; ConVal Music and Theatre Arts Presents “Mary Poppins, Jr.” August 2nd and 3rd; VPAC President Rob Eichler will appear in Firelight Theatre Workshop’s reading of “Circle Mirror Transformation” on Tuesday, August 21st; “Granny D” one-woman play on Friday, October 12, 2018; Black Fly #7 on Friday, October 26, 2018!
- Scully Architects/Nextstage Design New Architectural Design Ideas; Videos From Black Fly Story Hour #6; Announcing Black Fly Story Hour #7 – Friday, October 26, 2018; Upcoming Local Events
- Scully Architects/Nextstage Design To Develop Design Concept; Tuscany Raffle Winner Announced!; Save the Date for Black Fly Story Hour #6!; Giving Tuesday Results